Sunday, December 13, 2015

Remembering There and Back Again Link-up...The Desolation of Smaug

Favourite Character
I really like how they portrayed Beorn.

Favourite Actor
Luke Evans-Bard the Bowman
He was the perfect Bard!

Favourite Actress
Sigrid and Tilda-Peggy Nesbitt and Mary Nesbit
I love how they totally were fine with the dwarves being in their house cause their father was going along with it and whatever their father did must be okay:)

Favourite Quote/Line
"I belong with my brother."-Fili

Favourite Soundtrack
Wilderland...because it's a great soundtrack to start a movie
The Hunters...the part when they find the dead dwarves
A Spell Of Concealment...the part when Bilbo finds the staircase
My Armor Is Iron...because it's the 1st time we really hear Sons of Durin and it gives me chills overtime I hear it!

Favourite Friendship
Legolas and Tauriel...I like how he knew his dad was wrong to do nothing about the orcs and how he went with Tauriel

Favourite Costume
I love Thorin's outfit when he's in Bard's house
I also like Thorin, Fili, and Kili's pajamas they were in Mirkwood:D

Favourite Weapon
Tauriel's bow

Favourite Minor-Character 
Hilada Bianca(her)...thanks Myrtle for finding a picture of this lady for me:)
Bain, Sigrid, and Tilda...I hope they know how blessed they are to have been a part of Middle Earth=)

Favorite Scene
I KNOW I KNOW!  It's the scene where the dwarves and Bilbo are trying to find a way out of Erebor and come upon all the dead Erebor dwarves...#mostdepressingsceneeberbecauseofthemusic

Favourite Screen Shot
#thebigfour





















Favourite Location
The halls of Erebor

Did You Cry?
No but I got chills when they key almost falls down the mountain and Thorin's boot steps on it...*fans self with hands*

Did You Dress Up As Anything?
No

Did You Watch it at a Theater?
twice

What Are Your Personal Thoughts on the Movie?
I loved how they added all the small details from the book in the movies.  I was hoping the scene when Beorn was following the dwarves/Bilbo/Gandal to make sure they gave his ponies back was in the movie and it was!  I was so happy=)  It was a great 2nd movie in a trilogy and I loved all the flash backs.  PJ even had Thorin have a  flashback-in-a-flashback:D  This is what my sister said about Kili and Tauriel, "I've kind of gone back and forth on this relationship, but I've never not liked it.  It's either I'm okay with it or I really love it...Personally I think it's something Tolkien would actually love.  He wrote about so many interracial love stories.  The thing I love most about Kili and Tauriel is how much they both are fascinated by the outside world.  They both long to see things they haven't yet.  She's curious and loves to leave Mirkwood forest at night, looking up into the stars.  Kili loves traveling and he took such care to tell her about the enormous red fire moon rising over Erid Luin, his home.  They have this sweet, innocent curiosity and it's so endearing.".  I couldn't have said it better myself, Sis!

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers! the big four is the best. XD Ahhh, I got chills too when the key almost fell. Also your favorite scene is high on my list as well. Just, feels everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaahhh! Yess... You brought back the Feels. This movie...
    *sighh*
    Brilliant answers. :)
    Thanks again for joining in the link up!
    ~ S. F.

    PS. Could you comment with the links to your posts on this page? -->
    http://threefangirlingsisters.blogspot.com/p/remembering-there-and-back-again-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete