Sunday, January 6, 2013

Summer Camp 2012

Last summer I went to Girls Camp and am finally posting pictures from it.  Sorry it took so long.  I've been busy with school, but I'll try to post more often!


Bible verses on the camp entrance signs 

The lake 

Me & Moriah

The sun on the lake 

The Oasis (the cabin I stayed in) 

Path down to the lake

Cabin friends!
Our counselors were Tina, Erica, & Bianca.

 We put together this sign outside our cabin.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

Hosanna & Hannah on dress-up-your-counselor night

All the counselors

 We memorized verses and worked on them every afternoon during quiet time.  I memorized Ephesians 2:1-10.

My cabin on banquet night

 Lily, Hadassah, Hosanna, & Moriah

Campfire 

Erica & me on the last morning

Erica & Lily


"But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us."
Ephesians 2:4

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, dear! I must say... It's about time! :D *cough* [whisper] it's about time for me to post too... [sheepish smile] *cough* [back to normal voice] Have a beautiful tomorrow, and a lovely 2013!

    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post, Sarah!
    The pictures are amazing & bring back lots of memories! I can't wait to go back there in a couple weeks ;). Thanks for updating-looking forward to more!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are super pretty, Sarah. The one of you and Moriah is too cute. :) Ahhh...it is simply sooo gorgeous up there, isn't it?! =)

    Blessings!
    {p.s.} and I like your new profile picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete