Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quotes #1--you know you're a writer

 or two, or three, or ten  =D

 so relatable

 ...

 Ehehehe.  I do this all the time!

No matter where I am or what I'm doing

 
 Ehehehe

 I always talk to my characters

 *guilty stare*

 I do this at night when i'm trying to sleep:)

 Oh, 'writer's cramp':(  I know all about it.  *pauses while I massage my fingers*

:)

 *guilty* but it's true

  characters

I cannot tell you how true this is*0_0*  So of all those listed, here is all what happened in my story...ok, one of my stories.  My character was orphaned, whipped, sentenced to death, captured by enemy soldiers, put on trial for his life before and angry mob, tortured in front of his best friend*tear*, and thrown into prison again.  It's creepy how this is exactly like my story.  Not to mention, I have also stabbed my character...multiple times.  You poor thing!


ALL THE TIME

<3

all pictures from Pinterest.

13 comments:

  1. A lot of the above applies to me. However I don't act out skits in the shower, instead I attempt to sing opera.

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! I've tried singing opera but it sounds like a dying frog:) I bet you have a beautiful voice. Seriously:)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure thats what I sound like, too. My sister says she can hear me all the way from the other side of the house! Sometimes, I get my little 'sis in there too and we sing until we deafen ourselves. It's quite entertaining! lol
      ~ Aspen

      Delete
  2. IKR? It's crazy! Ah, the one about the music...yes...LOTR, Star Wars, and Thor music do that to me a lot! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a certified E.A. (Evil Author), too?! It's good to know I'm not the only one who tortures the characters [they love the most]. >:)

    By the way, I'm very intrigued by these remarks to stories you're working on. They sound like thrillers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is amazing, Sarah! I love it! Man, all these writer's problems are so true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, and yes! Do you mean I'm not the only one with these problem/blessings of the writers? Yay! :) For some, all of the quotes (is that what you would call them?) you shared would not make sence. But for me, it's as if I wrote them! :) :) :)
    ~ S. F.
    p. s.
    Share some of your writings soon, please? •-•

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah! I nominated you for a blogger award. Go over to my blog for further details.

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete