Saturday, November 29, 2014
The Twelve Days of Thanksgiving
Thank you, Megan, for tagging me! Awww, Frodo, Thanksgiving...*sorry just had to* Apple Cider, Cranberry Bread, Pumpkin Pie, Candy-Corn, etc... I love Thanksgiving! Although we need to remember to be thankful all the time, Thanksgiving is a nice reminder to give thanks to the Lord:) *and it's not just about food*
1) My family! I don't know what I would do without my AWESOME familyXD They are the best and they've always been there for me=D Love you, Fam!
2) My Bible! There are some many wonderful verses that I love to go to for comfort=D
3) My Savior! Thank you, Jesus, for coming down to this sinful and wicked earth to save us from our sins:)
4) Books! Books make my imagination bigger, better, and brighter=D I could read books all day and get lost in worlds of imaginationXD
5) My Friends/Blog Friends;)! I just want you all to know that I hold each and every one of you dear to me!
6) The Ransom, the Interlock, and The Extremity! They are books, but thought I'd mention them since I am thankful for themXD
7) Woods, forests, trees, grass, leaves, forest floor, etc with natureXD
8) My deer friends and cat friends=D
9) Storms...no, not the tornado kind of storms that make destruction. When the the sky grows dark and it becomes 'calm before the storm' kind of storms;) So I guess I could say I'm thankful for the 'calm before the storms':) If no one understands, Megan, I'm sure you will=D
10) Soundtracks/Music! There's just something about music that gives me stunning, vibrating, and wonderful chills in me:) I could listen to music all day=D
11) Tolkien and Peter Jackson! *don't laugh* XD Tolkien wrote us lovely stories and P.J. made them come alive! Thank you, Tolkien and P.J.=D
12) The R family! They are such a blessing to us(I think I can speak for my whole family:) We've known their family ever since I can remember and I have a special friendship with each and every one of theXD
I now tag Knight of the Prince and Lili;) You both don't have to tag anyone else since this is the Thanksgiving tag. But anyone who wishes to participate, may join in a comment:)