Darrion tagged my for the #OneLastTime Award. Thanks you, Darrion; I appreciate it:)
1. You Must be tagged to take the Q&A quiz
2. You must tag(notify)at least three other bloggers(or whatever they are on)for this Q&A
3. You must answer the following questions to the best of your ability
4. You must have seen The Battle of the Five Armies to be tagged/take the quiz
(don't read unless you have seen the movie; there will be *SPOILERS*)
1. Tell your story of how you came to see the movie(s) or got into Tolkien in the first place.
I was about eight when I started watching the LOTR movies with my dad. My dad had to see if out DVD player worked, and so he put in LOTR to check. Every time he would check the DVD player he would always put LOTR in. That's how I got into LOTR. Then several years later, I found the Hobbit book in my mom's bookshelf. I read it and really enjoyed it. More several years later, I heard that Peter Jackson was coming out with the Hobbit trilogy.
2. Who are your three favorite characters in the Hobbit Trilogy?
Thorin, Fili, and Kili
3. Did you cry in the Battle of the Five Armies, and if so, which scene(s) and what type(sniffling, sobbing, choke-crying)?
Yes, I did(no way, right?) ;) Well, I got teary-eyed during the Bard and Bain scene in the tower,(because who doesn't tear up at a father/son scene?). I had tears flowing like fountains during the Durins's deaths and when Bilbo was crying(obviously). I didn't make any sounds while crying, but my cheeks were constantly wet.
4. Were the deaths compelling to you, and if so, who's?
THEY. ALL. WERE. COMPELLING. O_O
Fili was so brave in his last moments...my soul...and when he said, "Go, Run!"...*tears*...Oh. the. feels. when Fili fell in front of his brother:(
I agree with Darrion, I was more sad when Kili died then heartbroken when Fili died, because Kili's so young and you wouldn't expect him to have such a brutal death*weeping in the background* Kili has always been the mischievous one of the company, the lighthearted, and the reckless one. It pained me to see him in so much pain. But who am I to talk, talk about Fili..*may he rest in peace* The moment when Fili stops Kili from going into the tunnel and tells him, "I got this.", I knew exactly what was going to happen. And then when Azog drags him out...just...*choking here*...just noooo! Then Kili goes insane for his brother*weeps* When Thorin said, "I'm glad you're here.", to Bilbo I just about lost it. I lost it completely when Bilbo started crying*sniffle*
5. Over all, were you satisfied with the movie itself?
Yes, I love the movie! It was better then I ever expected it to be=D
6. Describe the movie in one word.
Merry Christmas BTW=D