Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Books

Here is the first look at my story that I've been working on for two years.  It's called, "The Silent Seeker", as shown in the picture.

This is the prologue and it tells a little bit about my story.

If I ever published my book this is what the front and back cover would look like.

Yay!

more pages done!

even MORE pages done!  I'm actually on page 121 right now!

This is my map I made up for all of my stories I've written.  In the last post I said that Devin lives in Greenock Village.  You'll find it, near the right, in Faltenhime.

Leah and I are writing this book together

This is the back of the book

This is the front and back cover of the book if we ever published it.  The Kingdom in the North is located on the map in Halosmaya Village in Nurm.  I know that the village isn't technically in the north so I'm not sure how 'the kingdom in the north' happened;?  I guess the castle in the kingdom is facing the north.  The evil castle Alcazar is facing the south.

I just thought I'd share this with you since several of you have asked me about it:)

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Biggins- beautiful job! :) so exciting! I can't wait to read "The Silent Seeker". Only one problem with "The Kingdom of the North"....my name isn't there with the author....as authors don't you think there should be TWO names?! ;) haha. just kidding. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, it was late when I was putting that together and I totally forgot. Oops:)

      Delete
  2. EEEEEEE! Must read it. Must read them BOTH because, wow! they sound amazing. :) Really. Fabulous! EEE! and all the pictures and everything looks so professional and lovely. ♥♥♥!
    121 pages! And I thought mine was long...
    Keep writing. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read your books, Sar! They sound/look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this looks absolutely spectacular.

    You seem to be such an amazing, author, and I can't wait to read it! Wow, I'm so excited for this! Good luck, and I'll be praying!
    ~
    M.J.McKeel

    ReplyDelete