Thank you, Megan, so much for thinking of me
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they set for you.
4. Make up ten new questions for you nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Here are my answers for Megan's questions:
1) Is there an inspirational quote that motivates you?
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."-J.R.R. Tolkien...
2) Would you prefer to write with pen and paper, or keyboard and document?
Keyboard and document:) It goes faster that way=D
3) Do you have a favorite song artist?
For KING & COUNTRY
yeah, I have more than 1:)
4) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Sharing about my faith in Jesus Christ and making friends=D
5) If you could travel to one place(in reality)where would you go?
New Zealand!...or Ireland...but then that'd be two...yep, New Zealand:)...or maybe Ethiopa?
6) What made you decide that you wanted to write novels/shorts/fan fictions/etc.?
I just wanted to share pieces of my imagination with everyone:)
7) Do you prefer the mountains or ocean?
MountainsXD Even though the ocean is relaxin', I'd rather spend a day trekking through the majestic mountains=)
8) What is your favorite movie, and why?
I'm pretty sure the Hobbit doesn't count on this one because I answer 'The Hobbit' on everythingXD I'm going to have to say When the Game Stands Tall. Um...cause it's about football!!! *woot woot*
9) Do you have a favorite Bible verse? (If you have more than one, feel free to share:)
John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
10) Would you like to meet someone famous? If so, who?
Richard Armitage. He is such an amazing actor and he can express each different emotion extremely well and different moods too.
I love what Megan said here about Richard in the Hobbit, "Watching his feelings change and his mood swings darken was amazing for me."
Megan, this sounds like a quote directly from a movie director:)
I nominate...anyone else who wishes to join in the fun since I think pretty much everyone I follow has already been nominated:)