Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Colorado Part 5

On Monday, we took a hike to Hanging Lake.  The climb was definitely worth it:)

A better view of the lonely mountain!

Wouldn't you love to have you backyard drop off to a cliff?  I don't know how safe that would be;)

A mysterious ravine

This reminded me of Minas Tirith

The path up to Hanging Lake was completely covered with rocks.  I felt like a dwarf on an adventure=D

A quaint little cave

I really like how this picture is blurred

There were lots of waterfalls

Here's another one

and another one

Daddy and Mommy hiking up the path

The view between the trees

...

=D

Hanging Lake!  It was so gorgeous:)

Another view of the cliffs

This little guys was eating nuts right out of Emily's hand;)

My adorable parents by the 'Sprouting Rock'

 Jacob and Nicole

This very steep, but cool path.  I felt like I was in Minas Tirith with all the white stone

 An adorable little shack

 Dad and Lily;)

 The White Tree of Gondor.  Sorry, I just had to=D

 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23

That night for supper, we had steak that we grilled ourselves.


Alright, my dad grilled it for me, and it was the best steak I've ever had:)

Part 6 coming soon=D
See part 4 here

2 comments:

  1. Yay, another Colorado post! The rocky path, waterfalls, ravine - so much beauty. <3 And how sweet that Em got to feed that little guy. ;) The restaurant sounds fun + your steak looks scrumptious. See you soon, Lord willing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to read--especially because you likened things to LOTR. :) That picture of "Minas Tirith" (the first one) is epic the way that everything is blurred besides it.
    And the Long--*ahem* I mean Hidden Lake is relaxing just to look at! Ahhh...
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete